Chinese Manufacturer High Quality Incoloy Alloy 800H UNS N08810
Email : [email protected]
Alloys 800H/HT are used in a variety of applications involving exposure to corrosive environments and high temperatures such as heat treating equipment, chemical and petrochemical processing, nuclear power plants and the paper pulp industry. Heat-treating equipment such as baskets, trays, and fixtures employ Incoloy 800H/HT. Chemical and petrochemical processing industries use the alloys for heat exchangers and other piping systems in nitric acid media especially where resistance to chloride stress-corrosion cracking is required. Power plants use them for super-heater and re-heater tubing.
In what forms is Incoloy 800H/HT?
● Pipe & Tube (welded & seamless)
● Fittings (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lapjoints, long welding necks, socket welds, elbows, tees, stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
What are the characteristics of Incoloy 800H/HT?
● High temperature strength
● High creep rupture strength
● Resistant to oxidation and carburization in high temperature environments
● Good corrosion resistance in many acidic environments
● Good resistance to many sulfur-containing atmospheres
Products and Executive Standards
|Products||ASME Standard||ASTM Standard||AME Standard|
|Sheet,Thin Sheet ,Strip||SB409||B409||5871|
Normal Temperature Mechanical Properties
|Alloy and Condition|| Tensile|
|RM N/ mm³||RPO. 2N/ mm³||A5%|
How can I get your quotation as soon as possible?
Please tell me the material grade, the detail size, QTY you want, if you can tell us the usage would be good, because we can provide our suggestion per it.
How to order?
Please send us your purchase order by email, or you can ask us to send a proforma invoice, we nned to know the following information for you order, just like: material grade, size, qty and so on.
Do you have English Mill Certificates?
Yes that is what we give guarantee to our clients.
Do you accept third party inspection?
Sure, we can accept any third party’s inspection.