Chinese Manufacturer High Quality Incoloy Alloy 825 UNS N08825 NS142 For Food Processing
Email : [email protected]
Incoloy Alloy 825 has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking and good pitting resistance in all environments except strongly oxidizing chloride solutions. Alloy 825 is used in chemical processing pollution control, oil and handling gas recovery acid production, pickling operations, nuclear fuel reprocessing and handling of radioactive wastes.
Incoloy 825 is a nickel-iron-chromium alloy with additions of molybdenum, copper and titanium. This nickel steel alloy’s chemical composition is designed to provide exceptional resistance to many corrosive environments. It is similar to alloy 800 but has improved resistance to aqueous corrosion. It has excellent resistance to both reducing and oxidizing acids, to stress-corrosion cracking, and to localized attack such as pitting and crevice corrosion. Alloy 825 is especially resistant to sulfuric and phosphoric acids. This nickel steel alloy is used for chemical processing, pollution-control equipment, oil and gas well piping, nuclear fuel reprocessing, acid production, and pickling equipment.
What are the characteristics of Incoloy 825?
● Excellent resistance to reducing and oxidizing acids
● Good resistance to stress-corrosion cracking
● Satisfactory resistance to localized attack like pitting and crevice corrosion
● Very resistant to sulfuric and phosphoric acids
● Good mechanical properties at both room and elevated temperatures up to approximately 1000℃
● Permission for pressure-vessel use at wall temperatures up to 800℃
● Alloy 825 has a high level of corrosion resistance. It resists general corrosion, pitting, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion, and stress-corrosion cracking in both reducing and oxidizing environments.
In what applications is Incoloy 825 used?
● Chemical Processing
● Oil and gas well piping
● Nuclear fuel reprocessing
● Components in Pickling equipment like heating coils, tanks, baskets and chains
● Acid production
|NS 142||N08825||NCF825||ALLOY 825||2.4858|
Alloy 825 (UNS N08825) Chemical Composition( %)
Can you produce per sample or per customer's drawing?
Sure, we can produce per sample or per customer's drawing.
How can I get a sample to check your quality?
Please send what sample you want and detail information, we will provide sample per your requirements.
How long can I get the sample?
We usually use international express delivery, usually 3-4 working days will arrive.
Any goods in stock?
Sure, we have large quantity stock for general products.
What about the lead time for mass production?
The production cycle of general products is 15 to 25 days.
What are your main products?
We offers a variety of pipes, pipe fittings & flanges, sheet metal fabrication service in an extensive range of materials including stainless steel, duplex.
What's the MOQ for your production?
We don't have MOQ for normal products, if custom-made prodcuts, it's depend on the material type.
Packaging & Shipping:
We provide packaging that meets export requirements and protects the product from damage, we have a long-term cooperation with freight forwarding companies, whether it is air or sea, is very professional.
When can I get the price?
After get your requirement, we will provide the price within 6 hours.
What's your payment term?
We can accept TT, L/C at sight.