Chinese Manufacturer High Quality Incoloy Alloy 926 UNS N08926 W.NR.1.4529
Email : [email protected]
Alloy 926 is an austenitic stainless steel alloy has a similar chemical composition with 904L alloy, its nitrogen content is 0.2%, molybdenum content is 6.5%. Molybdenum and nitrogen content significantly increased the resistance of pitting and crevice corrosion in the halide media.Meantime, nickel and nitrogen not only ensures the stability of metallographical, but also reduce separating intergranular trend in the thermal process or welding process better than the nitrogen content of nickel alloy.
The Characteristic for Incoloy 926
● It has high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion when in Halide and
H2S contained acid media.
● In practice, effective in resistance of chloride stress corrosion cracking.
● A variety of corrosion have good corrosion resistance capability in the normal oxidation and restore environment.
● Upgrade mechanical properties than Cronifer 1925 LC-Alloy 904 L.
● Alloys has Improved the stability of metallurgical compared to a range of 18% of the nickel content alloys.
● With a certification of applied in manufacturing-related pressure vessel (VdTUV-196~400°C and ASME )
Alloy 926 is a multipurpose material can be applied in many industrial
● Fire system, water purification system, marine engineering and hydraulic piping perfusion system
● The pipeline, joint, air systems in the acidic gas production
● Evaporator, the heat exchanger, filter, mixer, etc. in the phosphate production
● Power plants condensation and pipe system in the use of sewage water to cool water
● The use of acidic organic catalyst chlorinated derivatives production
● The production of cellulose pulp bleacher
● Polished bar in the orrosive oil wells
● Hose system in the ocean engineering
● Flue gas desulphurization system components
● Sulfuric acid condensation and separation system
● Crystalline salt concentration and the evaporator
Chemical Composition of Alloy 926
Normal Temperature Mechanical Properties
|Alloy and Condition||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation|
|RM N/ mm³||RPO. 2N/ mm³||A5%|
Chinese Manufacturer High Quality Incoloy Alloy 800 UNS N08800 Pipe Plate Bar
Chinese Manufacturer High Quality Incoloy Alloy 800 UNS N08800 Seamless Pipe
Chinese Manufacturer High Quality Incoloy Alloy 800H UNS N08810
Chinese Manufacturer High Quality Incoloy Alloy 825 UNS N08825 NS142 For Food Processing